Organizational and Talent Development (OTD) is offering a fall session of MSU LEAD – Lead Others: The Supervisor Series. This series is designed for supervisors who complete an ADP for at least one direct report. The courses are timely, relevant and tailored specifically for MSU supervisors.
Creating leaders at every level! Course Curriculum:
- Sept. 29 – Strengths-Based Leadership, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Oct. 5 – The Sensational Supervisor, 8:00 am-3:30 pm
- Oct. 12 – Effective Communication/Meaningful Conversations, 8:00 am-12:30 pm
- Oct. 19 – Emotional Intelligence, 8:00 am-12:30 pm
- Oct. 26 – Performance Management Principles, 8:00 am-12:30 pm
- Nov. 2 – Managing from the Middle, 8:00 am-12:30 pm
- Nov. 10 – Ethics & Conflict Resolution, 8:00 am-12:30 pm
- Nov. 16 – Decision Dynamics, 8:00 am-12:30 pm
- Nov. 30 – The Effective Leader, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
The series consists of 42 contact hours of blended, seated and online programming including networking.
The registration deadline is September 1, 2023.
Questions? Contact MSULead@missouristate.edu.