Missouri State University’s spring 2015 commencement ceremonies will take place Friday, May 15, 2015 at JQH Arena.
- What: Spring 2015 commencement
- When: Friday, May 15, 2015
- 10 a.m. – College of Arts and Letters; College of Education; College of Humanities and Public Affairs; Global Studies graduates
- 1:30 p.m. – College of Health and Human Services; College of Natural and Applied Sciences; William H. Darr School of Agriculture
- 5 p.m. – College of Business
- Where: JQH Arena
- Live streaming: livestream.com/mostate
- Social media tagboard: tagboard.com/BearGrads/20442
- Event website: missouristate.edu/commencement
Share your story
Help us celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates by sharing the experience on social media. If you are graduating or attending graduation to celebrate with someone, we want to hear about it.
We encourage you to join the conversation before and during commencement by posting about it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging your posts with the official hashtag: #BearGrads.
Make your post social media savvy
- Tag the post with the official commencement hashtag: #BearGrads
- Tag Missouri State University or @missouristate
- Tag the post with the Springfield, Missouri hashtag: #SGF
- If you would like to provide a link for more information on the event, please link to missouristate.edu/commencement
- When you post to Facebook, boost your status update by sharing it with a photo or video.
- Nothing beats a first-hand perspective. If you attend commencement, share photos from or quotes about your experience.
Facebook cover photos
Brand your Facebook profile or page with a custom #BearGrads photo. Click the image you like below to save the pre-cropped, full-size image.
Brand your Twitter profile with a custom #BearGrads photo. Click the image you like below to save the pre-cropped, full-size image.
Show support for #BearGrads on your Instagram page with this image.
Add #BearGrads digital wallpaper to your desktop or phone screen.
Sample social media posts
- Congratulations to our #BearGrads! We’re proud of you!
- Can’t make it to commencement? Watch the ceremonies live online at http://livestream.com/mostate/#BearGrads
- #BearGrads has a new member, and it’s my (son, daughter, friend, etc.) (@TagThePerson).
- What’s your favorite college memory? Share using #BearGrads.
- Graduating on Friday? Share your photos from the day using #BearGrads.
- See what our #BearGrads have to say about commencement day: http://bit.ly/1Hlgn1C. Join the conversation with #BearGrads
Review our steps for turning a link into a tweet.
Sample Facebook posts
Facebook allows for some additional customization. This sample post provides content recommendations based on our best practice tips for optimizing link sharing on Facebook.
Congrats to our new Missouri State alumni! See what they have to say about graduation day: www.tagboard.com/BearGrads/20442 #BearGrads
- URL: www.tagboard.com/BearGrads/20442
- Headline: #BearGrads on Tagboard
- Long text content: Missouri State Bears will receive their degrees Friday, May 15. Will you be donning your cap and gown? Share your experiences using #BearGrads
- Short text content: Get an inside look at commencement through the eyes of Missouri State University graduates.
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) on May 19 - May 16, 2022
- New Content Management System Coming Soon - March 3, 2021
- Meet our newest team member: Valerie Cummings - October 20, 2020
- Graduate students: Share the stories of MSU - May 1, 2019
- New design for university websites - April 17, 2019
- Marketing and communications offices have new names - July 6, 2018
- Social Media Kit: Spring 2018 Public Affairs Conference - March 27, 2018
- Lessons learned from the Alumni Association and Bear Bulletin redesigns - March 2, 2018
- Be smart on social: You’re one of us - February 27, 2018
- Recap: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, Spring 2018 - February 26, 2018