Best practices for email
The office of Web and new media is offering a free training session that will address these topics:
- How to select the best email format
- The optimal content structure for readability
- How to attract readers with a subject line
- Best practices for mobile readers
- What to avoid in email messages
- What: Creating effective mass emails
- When: Nov. 21, 2-3 p.m.
- Where: Glass Hall, Room 102
- Presenter: Sara Clark, director of Web and new media
Who should attend
This session is open to University faculty, staff and student employees who develop or send mass emails to campus or external audiences.