Missouri State University’s spring 2016 commencement ceremonies will take place Friday, May 13, 2016 at JQH Arena.
- What: Spring 2016 commencement
- When: Friday, May 13, 2016 at 10 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Where: JQH Arena
- Live streaming: livestream.com/mostate
- Social media tagboard: tagboard.com/BearGrads/20442
- Event website: http://www.missouristate.edu/commencement/spring-2016-commencement.htm
Share your story
Help us celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates by sharing the experience on social media. If you are graduating or attending graduation to celebrate with someone, we want to hear about it.
We encourage you to join the conversation before and during commencement by posting about it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging your posts with the official hashtag: #BearGrads.
Make your posts social media savvy
- Tag your posts with the official commencement hashtag: #BearGrads
- Tag Missouri State University or @missouristate
- Tag your posts with the Springfield, Missouri hashtag: #SGF
- If you would like to provide a link for more information on the event, please link to http://www.missouristate.edu/commencement/spring-2016-commencement.htm
- When you post to Facebook, boost your status update by sharing with a photo or video.
- Nothing beats a first-hand perspective. If you attend commencement, share photos from or quotes about your experience.
Facebook cover photos
Twitter cover photos
Add #BearGrads digital wallpaper to your desktop or phone screen.
Sample social media posts
- Congratulations to our #BearGrads! We’re proud of you!
- Can’t make it to commencement? Watch the ceremonies live online at http://livestream.com/mostate/ #BearGrads
- #BearGrads has a new member, and it’s my (son, daughter, friend, etc.) (@TagThePerson).
- What’s your favorite college memory? Share using #BearGrads.
- Graduating on Friday? Share your photos from the day using #BearGrads.
- See what our #BearGrads have to say about commencement day: http://bit.ly/1Hlgn1C. Join the conversation with #BearGrads