U.S. News & World Report’s ranking of best university programs recognized Missouri State University’s College of Business (COB) once again.
The boost in ranking can be credited to COB’s college-wide continuous improvement programs.
“We have many improvement programs in place to ensure that we are offering industry relevant courses and programs, as well as providing our students with excellent value,” said COB Associate Dean Dr. Elizabeth Rozell. “That’s what enables our students to be workforce ready.”
Exceptional value in online education
The goal of the U.S. News & World Report’s list is to aid prospective students in researching online programs. Programs that make the list excel in academics, course delivery, support services and affordability.
The ranking methods emphasize value and opportunities for students to connect with their peers and instructors. It also considers:
- Student support services and technology.
- Credentials and training of faculty and staff.
- Expert opinions from high-ranking academic officials.
“We pride ourselves on the caliber of faculty, curriculum, facilities and students within COB,” Rozell said.
“We work to add more and more online opportunities each year to provide our students with increased flexibility.”
About MSU’s online business programs
Missouri State’s COB online undergraduate programs are accredited by AACSB International, the premiere accrediting body for business programs. COB also holds the AACSB supplemental accreditation in accounting.
Students who wish to complete an online business or accounting program can pursue these degree options:
- Accounting (BS).
- Business Analytics (BS).
- Finance – Corporate and investments (BS).
- General business (BS).
- Information Technology – Application development (BS).
- Information Technology – Cybersecurity (BS).
- Information Technology – IT Infrastructure (BS).
- Management – International business administration (BS).
- Marketing – Advertising and promotions (BS).
- Marketing – Marketing management (BS).
- Marketing – Marketing research (BS).
- Marketing – Professional sales (BS)
- Business Principles and Financial Awareness undergraduate certificates.
- Accounting, Finance, General Business and Information Technology online minors.
Online programs through Missouri State and COB provide the same learning objectives and academic rigor as face-to-face programs. Students receive institutional and faculty support assuring a positive experience and high completion rate.
In addition to online undergraduate programs, COB offers five accredited online graduate degrees:
- Master of Accountancy.
- Master of Business Administration.
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity.
- Master of Science in Information Technology.
- Master of Science in Project Management*.
*separately accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education.