Missouri State University is hiring a director of web strategy and development.
The web director is part of the leadership team for the Marketing and Communication division. He/she will:
- Provide system-wide leadership in planning, optimizing, and directing the design, functionality, and security of the university’s website.
- Oversee the coordinated development, communication, and implementation of web projects, policies, and procedures and accessibility of the university’s website.
- Ensure the website is optimized for student recruitment.
- Ensure analytics and web page destinations are in place to measure organic and paid marketing efforts.
- Offer guidance and training to content editors.
- Collaborate with various units and groups to audit website performance, provide guidance and offer consulting services.
Missouri State offers competitive benefits, including generous paid leave.
- Four weeks of vacation annually.
- 12 days of sick leave annually.
- Generous staff holidays.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Retirement through the Missouri State Employees’ Retirement System.
- Credit and noncredit fee waivers.
Inquiries can be sent to AndreaMostyn@MissouriState.edu.