You can see the winning pieces in a slideshow: CASE-awards-2020.pdf.
CASE stands for the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. It’s a nonprofit that serves professionals who work in alumni relations, communications, development, marketing and other related areas.
MSU’s editorial and design services is part of the university’s Marketing and Communications Division.
MSU’s EDS team entered their work — publications, graphic design, writing and other creative endeavors — in several categories. They competed against other universities from across the district’s eight-state region.
EDS team members, marketing staff members and clients across the university who worked on these projects won the following:
- Bronze in Editorial Design for a Missouri State magazine piece: “The efactory: A Place for Movers, Shakers, Dreamers and Doers.”
- Gold in Design-Invitations for the It’s On campaign launch invitation.
- Bronze in Design-Posters for the 32nd annual Wine & Food Celebration poster.
- Bronze in Student Recruitment Publications: Publication Packages for items related to MSU’s Admitted Student Day.
- Silver in Institutional Relations Publications: President’s Reports and Annual Reports for the 2018 Foundation Annual Report.
- Bronze in Institutional Relations Publications: Research Publication for 2018 Mind’s Eye.
- Bronze in News Writing-Periodical Staff Writing for feature stories in Missouri State magazine.
Missouri State’s editorial and design services team has a long history of bringing home CASE awards. This means our branding and outreach materials meet and exceed best practices for marketing!