The Missouri State Web Design System was officially launched August 22, 2022.
This system provides guidance to those who collectively support Missouri State’s web presence.
Within this system, you will find:
- The Missouri State brand toolkit for the web.
- How to structure your page with templates and grids.
- A guide to the elements and patterns available; in what form they are offered in Omni CMS; and how they may be best used.
- Guidance for incorporating images, videos, icons and charts within your page layout.
To further serve you, training is available through the following:
- Online step-by-step instructions for completing common tasks
- Missouri State Videos in Stream
- Omni CMS Online Support
- Omni CMS Support training videos
Training is still provided through the web support help desk via phone, Zoom or in person (by appointment.)
If you have any design questions, contact Valerie Cummings at 417-836-5670 or VCummings@MissouriState.edu.