This month, Black History Month, celebrates the achievements and impact of African Americans in the United States and across the world.
During this time, we recognize and pay homage to the contributions, innovations, and trailblazers within the black community that have elevated the fields of business, technology, art, music, & science.
In celebration of Black History Month, we invite you to participate in LinkedIn Learning’s BHM Challenge, kicking off February 9th, where we’ll be spotlighting some of the incredible courses taught by black authors.
Challenge yourself to participate each day and to discover new courses. Each day’s activity can be completed in ~5 minutes. Initial each day when you’ve completed to keep yourself on track. Happy learning!
- Activate your LinkedIn Learning Account.
- Print and save the challenge calendar.
- Complete each day’s short LinkedIn Learning activity (5 mins or less)
- Initial each day once you’ve completed the activity to keep track of your progress.
- Share your biggest take away via email to HRLiL@missouristate.edu by Tuesday, March 2, to be entered to win LinkedIn Learning swag! (Only faculty and staff are eligible to participate)
Visit the MSU-LinkedIn Learning website for the latest information.