Decision-making is a critical skill both inside and outside of work, and the decisions we make shape our lives. While some circumstances are outside of our control, the best way to achieve better outcomes is to make better decisions.
The good news is that decision-making is a skill everyone can learn. To improve your critical thinking and decision-making skills to achieve better outcomes, we invite you to join LinkedIn Learning’s June Challenge, that runs June 8-25.
Challenge yourself to participate every day – it takes ~5 minutes or less. To stay on track, try keeping a journal or print the calendar and initial each day when you’ve completed it. Happy learning!
- Activate your LinkedIn Learning Account.
- Print and save the challenge calendar.
- Complete each day’s short LinkedIn Learning activity (5 mins or less)
- Initial each day once you’ve completed the activity to keep track of your progress.
- Share your biggest take away via email to HRLiL@missouristate.edu by Tuesday, June 29, to be entered to win LinkedIn Learning swag! (Only faculty and staff are eligible to participate)
Visit the MSU-LinkedIn Learning website for the latest information.