- September 20th – December 1st – Flu shots available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment Monday – Friday at 8am- 4pm
- September 28th – Flu Shot clinic at West plains campus, 10a- 2:30pm
- October 7th – Flu shot clinic Downtown Alumni Center, 1pm- 5pm
- October 14th – Flu Shot clinic at West plains campus, 10a- 2:30p
- October 18th – Flu Shot clinic Downtown Alumni Center, 8am-noon
- October 19th – Flu Shot clinic Mountain Grove Campus, 9:30a- 10:45pm
Completion of an annual Flu vaccination will account for $10 of your wellness incentive for those full-time employees on the Health plan. Flu shots are covered service under the Health plan.
- Happening Now- Biometric screenings available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment Monday – Friday at 8am- 4pm
- October 14th – West plains Campus 10a-2:30p (provided by Magers)
- November 3rd- PSU room 308, 7a- Noon (provided by Mercy)
- November 17th – Downtown Alumni Center, 7a- Noon (provided by Mercy)
Completion of Bio-metric screening is covered preventative service under the Health plan. participants in the Allstate Critical Illness policy are eligible for $100 wellness service reimbursement.
- October 13th – PSU 11a-3pm
- October 14th – West Plains Student Rec center 1pm-4p
- November 1st-December 1st – virtual
The live health and benefits fairs will feature various vendors and informational break out sessions. The virtual benefit fair will run concurrent with benefits open enrollment. More details about both the live and virtual events will be available in future HR Blogs.
Benefits Open Enrollment:
- November 1st- December 1st
Review current elections to ensure accuracy, make benefit changes, and enroll 2022 Cafeteria/Flexible spending elections.
- October 21st, Springfield Campus
Schedule your appointment now 417-820-2790. For more information, including patient criteria, visit the Magers Health & wellness center/ Mammogram bus site or contact Jerilyn Reed at 417-836-4045
MOSER’s ready to retire seminar:
- October 14th, PSU 3rd floor ballroom east
Seats for this event are already booked. MOSER’s has webinars available as well.
Follow the HR Blog to make sure you stay up to date on activities and important dates.