What is a Form 1095-C?
The Form 1095-C contains important information about the healthcare coverage offered or provided to you by your employer. Information on the form may be referenced when filing your tax return and/or to help determine your eligibility for a premium tax credit.
What are the benefits of receiving the Form 1095-C electronically?
- Online delivery provides access to the form earlier than the traditional paper process
- Duplicate copies of the form can be printed by the employee at any time throughout the year
- The electronic copy has the same information as the mailed copy
- Save University spending on printing and postage
How to I receive my Form 1095-C?
- Go to your MyMissouri State portal
- Go to Work Resources
- Under Time and Leave Resources,
- select Employee Dashboard
- Electronic Regulatory Consent
- Click “Consent to receive 1095-C electronically”
or in the NEW My Missouri State Portal
- Log in to the NEW My Missouri State Portal
- Use the discover tool and Search “employee dashboard”
- Select employee dashboard
- Electronic regulatory consent
- Click “consent to receive 1095-C Electronically”