Join a presentation from the MCHHS diversity, equity and inclusion council on Zoom at 3:30 p.m. March 26.
The panel will discuss how the COVID-19 pandemic has disproportionally affected women and communities of color. They will also provide resources to combat these disparities.
Zoom Meeting ID: 948 4263 9049
- Dr. Chris Craig, deputy provost
- Dola Flake, diversity transition and support coordinator, Bears L.E.A.D.
- Denise Lofton, interim assistant director, human resources-benefits
- Dr. Shurita Thomas-Tate, assistant professor, communication sciences and disorders
- Dr. Eunice Gititu, physician medical staff, Magers Health and Wellness Center