Missouri State Outreach Marketing and Promotions completed a campaign for the Master of Science in Counseling offered through Outreach on the MSU-West Plains campus. The campaign was specific to the recruitment of school counselors. This campaign ran from October 15-December 15, 2017.
- To gain program awareness on-campus and in those areas within a 40 mile radius of the West Plains campus.
- To build a cohort for Fall 2018 of 8-10 students.
- To convey the benefits of this degree to students seeking advanced training and to fulfill the need for highly trained counselors within the West Plains area, particularly in schools.
- To disseminate that internships and practicums are available in West Plains.
- Primarily elementary and secondary school counselors.
- Those with teaching degrees and/or current teachers.
- Students who have completed, or are in the process of completing, easily transferrable degrees from MSU-West Plains, particularly in secondary and elementary education and general studies.
Click on the graphic above to view at ISSUU.com.
- 8.5 x 11, full-color brochures folded to 3.688″ x 8.5.”
- Provided at trade shows and to walk-in, phone and web inquiries.
- :30 ads ran during drive time for two weeks – October 16-29. Reaches 177,829 people in Missouri and 278,520 people in Arkansas; 85 mile radius including 32 counties.
Script :30 ad
Receive a solid foundation for a career as a school counselor. Earn your Master of Science in Counseling now on the Missouri State University West Plains campus.
Enjoy flexible scheduling options, instruction from University faculty, and local practicum and internship opportunities.
Apply by January 15 for the fall 2018 cohort.
Call Deanna at 255-7777. On the web at www.MissouriState.edu/CounselingDegree
The Fox 96.9 Hit Music
- :60 ads ran during drive time for two weeks October 16-29.
Script :60 ad
Receive a solid foundation for a rewarding career as a school counselor.
Earn your Master of Science in Counseling now offered on theMissouri State University West Plains campus.
Become part of the upcoming cohort earning a degree from a program that has achieved the highest level of national counseling accreditation from CACREP.
Enjoy flexible scheduling options, instruction from experienced University faculty, and local practicum and internship opportunities.
Apply now. Deadline is January 15 to be a part of the fall 2018 cohort.
Call Deanna Smith, 255-7777. Visit us on the web at www.MissouriState.edu/CounselingMasters.
Newspaper ads (print and online)
- Ran Wed., October 25 and online for a week. Newspaper has a circulation of 7800 to Cabool, Houston, Elk Creek, Roby, Raymondville, Yukon, Eunice and Solo, plus routes 1, 4, and 5 in Mountain Grove.
Mountain Grove News Journal
- Ran Wed., October 25 and within an E-Edition of the paper available online for 5 weeks.
Circulation is 2,000.
Mountain View Standard
- Ran Wed., October 25 and online. Distribution of 2,000 goes to Howell, Shannon and Texas counties.
West Plains Daily Quill
- Ran Wed., October 25 and ad appears one time within the E-Edition of the paper online. Distribution numbers for print is 5,000; online traffic per month is approx. 274,623.
- This email was sent to area school districts.
Click on the graphic above to view within your browser.
Video Monitor Art
- Ad placed, for rotation, on the digital monitors located on the MSU West Plains campus.
Chamber of Commerce Ad
- Ad placed in the West Plains Chamber of Commerce digital newsletter
Digital Billboard in West Plains
- Ran for 2 months starting mid-October on Porter Wagoner Blvd.
Digital Billboard in Mountain Grove
- Ran for 2 months starting mid-October. Targets northbound and southbound traffic at Wal-Mart entrance at HWY 60/95.
West Plains Campus Lawn Banner
- 4′ x 9′ banner displayed on the MSU-West Plains campus lawn
- Five ads ran from October 25-December 15, 2017 within 40 mile radius of West Plains to a defined audience of 21-55 year old potential students.
- These ads appeared in desktop news feed, mobile news feed, desktop right column and audience network.
- 3,730 of the 26,797 people we have reached will remember our ad if asked about it within 2 days after seeing it.
- From October 25-December 15, the ads have been shown 154,028 times.
- We had 327 clicks on the ads. Our click through rate was 50%.
- Our ad set had 6 post comments, 38 page likes for West Plains Facebook page, 18 post shares and 75 post likes.
- MindEdge offering three noncredit online courses for free until August 31 - March 27, 2020
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017