Thinking about the Fall 2014 COB Career Fair? If you’re an employer, alumni or student, you absolutely should attend. Here are a few reasons why:
- COB Career Fair—for employers looking to recruit students from more than 20 degree options, including logistics and supply chain, computer information systems, fashion, finance, insurance, marketing, management, technology and construction management and many more.
September 30, University Plaza Convention Center
10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Register today for the COB Career Fair at www.Business.MissouriState.Edu/CareerFair
Here are some reasons why employers should consider our Career Fair:
- Missouri State has the largest public College of Business in the Midwest, with more than 5,100 students eager to meet you.
- On-campus interview space is available the day after the event.
- We are a short drive from many major metropolitan cities, including St. Louis, Kansas City and Tulsa.
- Employers who participated in previous years encountered prepared and professional students. One said: “Usually I spend most of my time answering e-mail and hoping time will pass quickly. This time I have not opened my laptop once. The students are awesome!”
- Employed? Encourage your employer to recruit at the COB Career Fair and/or School of Accountancy Career Fair today. www.Business.MissouriState.Edu/CareerFair
- Looking for a full-time position? Attend either fair and get connected with employers.
- Alumni Job Seekers need to contact Vickie Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about pre-fair requirements.
- The COB Career Fair is open to all declared business majors junior and above, business minors, and computer science and economics majors.
- Are you looking for a summer 2015 internship or full-time employment? Then mark September 10 and/or 30 on your calendar today!
- Get ready for the event by attending a COB Prepare for the Fair Workshop in the fall. You will receive more information on workshops via email.
Questions? Contact Vickie Hicks, Corporate Relations Specialist, email@example.com or 417-836-6305.