This Spring, several College of Business Faculty and Staff were recognized for their dedication inside and outside the classroom. The following were recognized:
- Jennifer Lowenthal-Hershey, Instructor in the Management and Information Technology Department, will receive one of two Faculty Service Learning Awards from the Citizenship and Service Learning Department. She will be presented with the award at the All Faculty Recognition Reception on April 30.
- Kent Ragan to receive 2018-19 FCTL Teaching Award in Online Teaching. He will be presented with a plaque at the annual All Faculty Recognition Reception on April 30.
- The following faculty have been chosen to receive a Foundation Award in Teaching, Research or Service this year. These faculty will be recognized at the All Faculty Recognition Reception on April 30.
- Ed Chang – Research
- George Schmelzle – Service
- Sheryl Ruff-Hensley – 2019 Board of Governors’ Excellence in Public Affairs Award.
College of Business Awards
- Kevin Hubbard – College of Business Outstanding Professor
- Carol Miller – Best Non-Empirically Based Research Paper
- Seth Hoelscher – Best Empirically Based Research Paper
- Joshua Davis – Outstanding Service Award