Tips for Success
1. Check your University email account everyday. If possible multiple times a day.
2. Read the Announcements section for each course on Blackboard everyday. Make sure you haven’t missed a posted announcement with new important information.
3. Double-check all previous deadlines and due dates, as some may have changed.
4. Set a schedule to keep yourself organized. Consider setting specific time aside each day for specific courses. For example:
- M/W/F: 10 AM Class One, 1PM Class Two, 3PM miscellaneous reading or assignments.
- T/R: 10 AM Class Three, 1PM Class 4, 3 PM miscellaneous reading or assignments.
Make a schedule that works for you, and know it may take some trial and error to find what will work best.
6. Email your faculty member/course instructor with any questions.
7. Be proactive and patient. This is a new reality for us all, be proactive by asking questions early, and allow extra time for responses.