Book Now! 417-820-2790
September 18th is full.
2 appointments available October 2.
7 appointments available October 9.
Qualifications for mobile mammography:
- Must be 40+ years old.
- Must have been at least one year since last mammogram.
- Must not have current breast problems.
- Bus CAN provide mammography for those with breast implants. (Please notify the scheduler)
- Must be able to enter bus via steep steps and stand for exam unassisted.
- Appointments take approximately 15 minutes. (30 minutes if breast implants)
The mammography equipment on the bus is the same at Mercy Breast Center. The technologist who performs the exam is a female and also works at the Breast Center. Images are read by the same Radiologists. Insurance will be filed on your behalf.
Preventative screening is available at no cost to you; preventative mammography screening with an in-network provider is covered at 100% under both the base and buy-up health plans.
Get paid to take care of your health? Employees and covered dependents, enrolled in the critical illness insurance coverage are eligible to receive a $100 wellness reimbursement for covered wellness/preventative care related activities, including mammography.
Medical and critical illness plan enrollments/changes may only be made within 31 days of a qualifying life event or during open enrollment (Nov 1- Dec 1).