Fall is a busy time. Do you have these important dates saved?
In order to reduce the impact of influenza on our workforce, full-time employees enrolled on the Health Plan will qualify for the full 2024 wellness incentive by completing an educational “Did you know” educational questionnaire through my learning connection ($15 incentive; available Oct.9 – Dec. 1) and by receiving a flu vaccination (received between August 1, 2023 and December 1, 2023) ($15 incentive).
Completion of an annual Flu vaccination will account for $15 of your wellness incentive for those full-time employees on the Health plan. Flu shots are covered preventative service under the Health plan.
Completion of a Booster Covid vaccination is not part of this year’s incentive but is encouraged as recommended by your health care provider. Covid vaccinations are covered service under the Health plan.
- Sept. 18 – Dec. 1 – Flu vaccination available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times.
- Oc. 3 – Flu vaccination clinic at West Plains campus, 10 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
- Oct. 16 – Flu vaccination clinic Downtown Alumni Center, 1 p.m.-4:30 p.m. by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
- Oct. 25 – Flu vaccination clinic at West plains campus, 10 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
- Oct. 26 – Flu vaccination clinic Springfield, PSU-Grand ballroom 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. by appointment only; Contact Magers for details/times
Employees who are unable to receive a flu vaccination due to disability, medical contraindication, or sincerely held religious belief may seek a reasonable accommodation by contacting Julia Holmes, Deputy Compliance Officer, at JuliaHolmes@MissouriState.edu or (417) 836-6755. If an employee’s request for an accommodation is approved, the employee will be permitted to earn the full wellness incentive by completing biometrics.
- Employees who were previously granted accommodation with respect to the 2023 wellness incentive must resubmit their request for 2024. All requests for accommodation must be received on or before November 1, 2023. Requests received after that day will be denied as untimely.
All employees are encouraged to undergo annual biometric screening, which is a covered preventative service under the Health plan. Additionally, employees who have received an approved accommodation to the 2024 wellness incentive program will be permitted to earn the $15 month incentive by completing biometrics in lieu of vaccination. (Additional $15 portion of incentive will require completion of educational questionnaire).
- Happening Now- Biometric screenings available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment
- Biometric exams can be completed throughout the year
- Preventative care is paid 100% by the MSU health plan when services received by Magers or another contracted provider
- Oct. 25 – West Plains Campus 10 a.m. -2:30 p.m. (provided by Magers) by appointment
- Oct. 31 – Springfield, PSU-room 308, 6:30 a.m.- 11 a.mm (provided by Mercy) schedule here
Employees and covered dependents, enrolled in the critical illness insurance coverage are eligible to receive a $100 wellness reimbursement for covered wellness/preventative care related activities, including biometric screening. *Reimbursement under critical illness plan is payable even when service is provided at no cost.
- Oct. 25 – West Plains Student Rec center 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Oct. 26 – Springfield, PSU 11 a.m- 3 p.m.
- Nov. 1-Dec. 1 – virtual
The live health and benefits fairs will feature various vendors. The virtual benefit fair will run concurrent with benefits open enrollment. More details about both the live and virtual events will be available in future HR Blogs.
Benefits Open Enrollment:
- Nov. 1- Dec. 1
Be sure to complete your benefit open enrollment review to review current elections to ensure accuracy, make benefit changes, and enroll 2024 Cafeteria/Flexible spending elections.
MOSERS on Campus:
- Oct. 11 – 9 a.m.- 12 p.m & 1 p.m – 4 p.m
- per-registration required
Mammogram Bus on Campus
- Oct. 2
- Oct. 9
Book your appointment 417-820-2790. Oct. 2 is currently booked, only limited spots remain for Oct.9.