The more you know, the more confident you can be about the choices you make for your future.
Join Corebridge financial professionals for valuable insights on a wide range of financial topics. Corebridge financial, is an approved asset manager for the University’s 403b savings program (available to full and part-time employees).
Build a more secure financial future by reserving your spot to attend one of these upcoming webinars:
- Social Security and Your Retirement Tuesday, December 5, 2023, at 1 p.m. ET
- Social Security benefits are an important element in retirement planning. Attending this webinar to better understand the role of Social Security and how it can help you develop a more effective retirement strategy.
- Inflation Implications Thursday, December 7, 2023, at 2 p.m. ET
- Don’t let inflation undermine your retirement savings plans. Attend this webinar to gain a better understanding of inflation and how you can use it to your advantage when investing in retirement.
- Tax Planning Tuesday, December 12, 2023, at 3 p.m. ET
- Join this webinar to learn about income tax, how to take advantage of tax-favored investments like a retirement plan, and other important steps to minimize the impact of taxes on a long-term savings plan.
- Financial Wellness Thursday, December 14, 2023, at 4 p.m. ET
- By attending this webinar, you can learn how to gain control over your financial life and become more productive in other areas of your life, including the ability to focus on family, friends, and work.
Employees may also participate in additional retirement savings through Mo Deferred Comp’s 457b program.