The Research and Development has been hard at work at bringing new projects and ideas to Missouri State. The current projects we’re working on include: Bearline GPS tracking, improving the Missouri State website, a campus wide yard sale, joining the Tree Campus USA program, and working to get weekly polls out for the Public Opinion Poll.
Tree Campus USA
- The Tree Campus USA program would bring additional trees to campus that were lost during the great ice storm of 2007.
- We’re currently researching the requirements of the program and are in talks with various university organizations.
Campus Wide Yard Sale
- This program would allow all students to setup a table on campus towards the end of the year to sell any excess items they would like to get rid of.
- We’re looking at doing this event towards the end of April or beginning of May.
- We have begun researching our current website and will focus on how we can improve this site in various ways.
- We would like this site to be as attractive and useful to both current Missouri State and perspective students, as well as faculty and staff.
If you have any questions about the projects that R&D is working on or have a super awesome idea you can stop by our committee meetings on Tuesday’s at 4:45pm in PSU 310 or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org