Routine upgrades to the University’s mission critical networks and information systems are necessary to provide reliable and secure technology-related services. These upgrade activities are scheduled for times when the disruption to the University community are minimized. Plan accordingly, as the University’s networks and information systems will be unavailable during the upgrade period.
- January 2, 2019 from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – University networks and the majority of information systems will be unavailable. Email and the Blackboard Learn systems will remain available.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Stacey Tune at 836-6555 or via email at .
- Information Services Planned Upgrade Day Scheduled for January 2, 2019 - December 4, 2018
- Blackboard Upgrade: Wednesday, May 23 - May 22, 2018
- Information Services Planned Upgrades This Month - May 16, 2018
- ERP Banner System Service Outage - May 1, 2018
- Blackboard in the Cloud: Faculty Information Session - April 17, 2018
- Blackboard Learn Update: We’re Moving to the Cloud! - March 19, 2018
- #TipTuesday: Protect Yourself from Phishing Attempts - March 6, 2018
- Blackboard Black Belt Achievement Series: Training Schedule - February 21, 2018
- #TipTuesday: Secure Your Files with OneDrive - February 13, 2018
- #TipTuesday: Check Your Account Recovery Options - February 6, 2018