Routine upgrades to the University’s mission critical networks and information systems are necessary to provide reliable and secure technology-related services. These upgrade activities are scheduled for times when the disruption to the University community are minimized. Plan accordingly, as the University’s networks and information systems will be unavailable during the upgrade period.
- January 2, 2019 from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – University networks and the majority of information systems will be unavailable. Email and the Blackboard Learn systems will remain available.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Stacey Tune at 836-6555 or via email at .
- Don’t Lose Access to your Account! - October 28, 2021
- Mark Harsen Retirement Social - September 1, 2021
- Changes to Account Security – Set Up Your Options Today! - June 16, 2021
- Updated Content Editor in Blackboard - November 5, 2020
- Zoom Recording Clean Up - October 26, 2020
- Updated Zoom Requirements - September 17, 2020
- Coming Soon: Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) - July 29, 2020
- Microsoft Audio Conferencing Now Available - March 18, 2020
- New Help Desk Service Portal - February 10, 2020
- Information Services Planned Upgrade Day Scheduled for January 2, 2019 - December 4, 2018