Zoom support is in the process of clearing out Zoom cloud recordings created prior to Fall 2020 to ensure continued availability of cloud storage for the current semester. We have started with older recordings, but if you wish to keep any recordings that were created prior to the Fall 2020 semester, we request that you download them from Zoom cloud storage. If you have materials that you wish to reuse for a future semester, you will need to upload them to another cloud storage platform, such as Microsoft Stream. If your recording has already been deleted, we also have provided instructions for recovering that recording. If you do not want your recordings, they will be deleted, and you do not need to take any additional action. You can find comprehensive resources for managing Zoom recordings in the Missouri State Knowledge Base.
If you have any questions, please contact Alan Roland (AlanRoland@MissouriState.edu).
- Don’t Lose Access to your Account! - October 28, 2021
- Mark Harsen Retirement Social - September 1, 2021
- Changes to Account Security – Set Up Your Options Today! - June 16, 2021
- Updated Content Editor in Blackboard - November 5, 2020
- Zoom Recording Clean Up - October 26, 2020
- Updated Zoom Requirements - September 17, 2020
- Coming Soon: Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) - July 29, 2020
- Microsoft Audio Conferencing Now Available - March 18, 2020
- New Help Desk Service Portal - February 10, 2020
- Information Services Planned Upgrade Day Scheduled for January 2, 2019 - December 4, 2018