On Sunday, January 2, 2022, the following systems will be upgraded and therefore unavailable:
- 12:01 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. – Internet for Springfield, West Plains and Mountain Grove campuses will be unavailable.
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Wireless for all campuses will be upgraded and services will be interrupted while the equipment reboots.
- 9:00 a.m. – Noon – maintenance work in Glass Hall may cause brief outages to the network and VoIP phones.
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. – VPN.missouristate.edu will be out of service for an upgrade which will disconnect anyone logged in to the VPN.
- Time TBD – maintenance will be performed on phone system equipment that affects Jordan Valley Innovation Center, Brick City and Plaster Center for Free Enterprise. No outages are expected.
There will be no impact to other systems such as: main websites, My Missouri State, Banner, Blackboard, Office 365, email services, CashNet, video surveillance systems, electronic door access systems, and the application for admission.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Stacey Tune directly at 417-836-6555 or via email at StaceyTune@MissouriState.edu.