This is the third year of our 2016-21 Long-Range Plan.
In June, Administrative Council, Academic Leadership Council, and student and staff leadership developed the university-wide Action Plan for 2018-19. You can find the draft action plan on the university website. On Thursday we will present the draft action plan to the Board of Governors for their input.
This year’s action plan is designed to set the university on a course to accomplish the key objectives of the long-range plan over the next three years. Critical action items include:
- Adding academic programs where there is market demand
- Supporting enrollment growth in targeted high demand academic programs
- Improving retention and graduation rates of all students and decreasing the retention and graduation rate gaps for underrepresented, Pell-eligible and first-generation students
- Improving the successful career outcomes rate for recent graduates
- Advocating for increases in state funding
- Developing a comprehensive fundraising campaign
- Competing for the Missouri Valley all-sports trophy
- Stabilizing enrollment and improving student performance measures on the West Plains campus
Before we finalize the plan, we wanted to give all of you the opportunity to provide input. If there are critical items missing, we want to know about it. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your feedback.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State!
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 28, 2023 - November 28, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 14, 2023 - November 14, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Nov. 7, 2023 - November 7, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 31, 2023 - October 31, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 24, 2023 - October 24, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 17, 2023 - October 17, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 10, 2023 - October 10, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Oct. 3, 2023 - October 3, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 26, 2023 - September 26, 2023
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 19, 2023 - September 19, 2023