Dear Members of the Missouri State University International Community,
We were dismayed to learn of the measures taken earlier this week by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP).
I give you my word that we will do anything we need to do to ensure your ability to remain in the United States.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Missouri State University is offering a mixture of online and in-person classes in the fall 2020 semester. Because we are using a hybrid model, the new guidance does not apply to Missouri State international students who will be enrolled on campus in the fall semester.
Detailed information can be found on the international student page. We will continue to work on plans that ensure your ability to remain on campus, not only this fall, but also next spring.
At Missouri State, this action strikes at the heart of our public affairs mission – cultural competence, ethical leadership and community engagement.
International Bears, please know you are very important members of the Missouri State campus and we plan to support you in every way possible. Higher education in the U.S. is positively influenced by your presence on our campuses and your interaction with fellow students and faculty. It’s a global community we will fight to maintain.
We are here to support you in every way possible. Our office of international programs is ready to work with you during this very stressful time.
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 29, 2020 - September 29, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 22, 2020 - September 22, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 15, 2020 - September 15, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 8, 2020 - September 8, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 1, 2020 - September 1, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 25, 2020 - August 25, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 18, 2020 - August 18, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 11, 2020 - August 11, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 4, 2020 - August 4, 2020
- Clif’s Notes for July 28, 2020 - July 28, 2020