The semester is about to begin and I’m excited to have everyone back on campus.
While we will have the usual student activities, we will also continue to take steps to minimize the impact of COVID-19.
Quarantine and isolation
Members of our campus community are expected to follow CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines found on Magers Health and Wellness Center website.
The CDC has a Quarantine and Isolation Calculator that can help you determine what precautions you should take if you develop symptoms or come in close contact with someone who tests positive.
Vaccinations will be easily available
We encourage everyone to get vaccinated and/or boosted.
While vaccinations aren’t as effective in preventing infection from the current COVID variants, they do significantly lower the chances of serious infection.
Testing is available on campus
We will continue to have symptomatic and asymptomatic COVID-19 testing widely available on campus.
Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should get tested.
Magers Health and Wellness Center offers testing on campus.
At home tests are also available at Magers Health and Wellness Center and the Plaster Student Union information desk.
Other actions we’re taking
Masks are not required in most areas on campus. If you wish to wear a mask, N-95 masks are available through Magers Health and Wellness Center.
Keep up to date
COVID-19 Information will continue to provide the latest COVID-19 information at the university.
Thanks for all you do for Missouri State!
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 20, 2022 - September 20, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 13, 2022 - September 13, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Sept. 6, 2022 - September 6, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 30, 2022 - August 30, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 23, 2022 - August 23, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 16, 2022 - August 16, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 9, 2022 - August 9, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for Aug. 2, 2022 - August 2, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for July 26, 2022 - July 26, 2022
- Clif’s Notes for July 19, 2022 - July 19, 2022