When: Tuesday, May 19 & Wednesday, May 20, 2020
If you would like to be considered as a reviewer in the 2020 Annual Assessment Workshop or if you are an instructor of any General Education course teaching the goals below and would like to volunteer a class set of student work samples, please email JuliaCottrell@missouristate.edu.
- Goal 1: Critical Inquiry, Analysis, and Problem Solving
- Goal 5: Quantitative Literacy
- Goal 15: Integrative and Applied Learning
- A $500 stipend for reviewing
- A $15 Starbucks gift card for faculty who submit student work
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- A Certificate of University Citizenship (Faculty Handbook 126.96.36.199)
Submit work in one of two easy ways!
- We’ll come pick it up! Just let us know when your submission is ready, and we will pick it up, make copies, and return your originals within two to three days.
- Email us! Zip a folder and email your student work to Assessment@MissouriState.edu.
The student work you submit will be de-identified and reported in aggregate. Remember, the purpose of this assessment is not to evaluate individual course sections or instructors, but to gain perspective on university-wide student learning related to the Applied Learning SLOs.
Any questions? Please contact the Assessment Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.