With the upcoming Blackboard changes, there are a lot of lingering questions out there about what exactly is happening and how to prepare for it. Computer Services is giving faculty the opportunity to answer those questions next week at a faculty information session all about the new Blackboard system.
Blackboard is moving from self-hosted, local servers to Blackboard’s cloud servers, and on Monday, April 23rd at 3:00pm in Cheek 100, your Blackboard administrators and training specialist are hosting a demonstration of Blackboard in this new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) system. You will learn about why we are transitioning to Blackboard SaaS, the differences between our current system and the new one, and see a step-by-step tutorial of the new Class Dashboard in My Missouri State. A Q&A session after the presentations will allow you to ask any questions or voice any concerns you might have about the new system and processes. You can check out the helpful Blackboard SaaS Information page on the Help Desk’s website to start learning about the transition to the cloud.
Space is limited for this information session, so please register on My Learning Connection to reserve your spot.
- Don’t Lose Access to your Account! - October 28, 2021
- Mark Harsen Retirement Social - September 1, 2021
- Changes to Account Security – Set Up Your Options Today! - June 16, 2021
- Updated Content Editor in Blackboard - November 5, 2020
- Zoom Recording Clean Up - October 26, 2020
- Updated Zoom Requirements - September 17, 2020
- Coming Soon: Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) - July 29, 2020
- Microsoft Audio Conferencing Now Available - March 18, 2020
- New Help Desk Service Portal - February 10, 2020
- Information Services Planned Upgrade Day Scheduled for January 2, 2019 - December 4, 2018