Title: Marketing/Business Assistant
Department: Office Services
Reports To: Controller
Amenable To: Executive Leadership Group
FLSA Class: Non-Exempt Hourly (Full-Time)
We are seeking a motivated business major to fill a key position on our online store’s team! In 2012 RMP launched an E-Commerce division that is rapidly growing and gaining market share. You will be responsible for gathering and processing daily transactions, as well as preparing product listings for various online marketplaces.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with all aspects of a growing online store
- Process daily orders and close manufacturing orders
- Monitor inventory levels at various marketplaces and write new manufacturing orders
- Create product listings and upload product photos
- Work with RMP to develop an effective marketing strategy
- Monitor and analyze marketing results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns
- Expedite the resolution of customer concerns and problems
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of items sold at Amazon, Etsy, EBay and the RMP Cart
- Develop Blog site for blanks and targets as well as prepare RMP News releases
- Take pictures of new products or coordinate item layouts with the photographer
- Prepare online store invoices and process market place deposits
- Write and proof promotional marketing copy and update Facebook
- Some experience with Microsoft Excel is needed
- Some office or administrative assistant experience is preferred with a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is an absolute must for this position.
- Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity, responsibility, and punctuality through the utilization of professional work standards.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, coworkers, business professionals, and our growing customer base.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines while exhibiting professionalism and maintaining confidentiality at all times.