Websites, blogs, social media — there are now more ways than ever to reach our audience, and we all want to use each platform as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Join us for a free session, where we’ll offer tips and tricks for online marketing and communications.
Making your statement in a digital world
You’ll learn practical strategies for managing websites, blogs and social media. We’ll answer questions like:
- What do users want my website, blog or social media to provide?
- How do we repurpose our website and blog content and distribute it on social media?
- How do we manage messaging on multiple social media channels?
- What are some advanced strategies to increase our effectiveness on Facebook, Twitter
- How can we best leverage photo and video content?
- How can we use elements of the Missouri State brand?
- What can we do immediately to make our digital communications more strategic?
- What: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, a free training on websites and social media presented by Lucie Amberg and Kevin Agee
- When: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Nov. 10
- Where: Traywick Parliamentary Room, Plaster Student Union Room 313
- Who: Open to faculty, staff and students who manage content for Missouri State websites, blogs and social media platforms
- How: This event is free; registration though My Learning Connection is requested. Please feel free to bring your own laptop or tablet.