From time to time, you may have a quick question about assessment. You might want to drop in and get a feel for who we are and how we can help you. You might need help determining whether or not you need a one-on-one consultation with a member of our team. Good news—we have a new event series that allows you to do all of these things and more!
Meet with Keri Franklin, Mark Woolsey, and/or Julia Cottrell for help with your assessment projects.
Drop by Plaster Student Union 131 during the sessions listed below for a thinking partner.
- Thursday, September 28, from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Friday, October 6, from 9:00–11:00 am
- Thursday, October 12, from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Friday, October 20, from 9:00–11:00 am*
- Thursday, October 26, from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Friday, November 3, from 9:00–11:00 am
- Thursday, November 9, from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Thursday, November 30, from 2:00–3:30 pm
- Friday, December 8, from 9:00–11:00 am
- Thursday, December 14, from 2:00–3:30 pm*
* Assessment of Student Learning Grants are due on or just after these dates.