This position is for students who are Federal Work Study Recipients. Students must meet all University requirements to work on campus and have good communication and organization skills.
- Distribute flyers and banners around campus
- Set up/take down special events
- Special events schedules
- Special event coverage
- Manage social media (Facebook, Twitter, Hootesuite)
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervised by the Marketing and Special events Graduate Assistants with Campus Recreation.
- Attend all required meetings
- Basic understanding of Facebook and Twitter
- Should be interested in logistical coordination of special events
- Work abnormal hours
Contact Angela Porcell at Amgela5678@live.missouristate.edu or Holly Johnson at Johnson463@live.missouristate.edu for more information. There is also a job tracks link for online applicants.