DIGITAL COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR – I Pour Life
The primary focus of the part-time Digital Communication Coordinator will be to manage and create content for all social media platforms. The position will also include an opportunity to assist with design elements beyond social, including digital newsletters, e-zines, print materials, event materials, and other future projects.
The key responsibilities for the Digital Communication Coordinator will be:
– Develop daily content for social platforms including the creation of original photography, designed graphics, and videos for I Pour Life pages
– Attend local activities to document and capture stories for LifeStrengths
– Maintain social partnerships for crossposting and content sharing
– Deploy an Instagram Stories content strategy that includes content at least 3 days per week
– Create and maintain documentation on Social Media Best Practices for I Pour Life
– Brainstorm new social initiatives around events, seasons, merchandise, program launch, etc
– Provide weekly analytics reporting and analysis
Hours: This position will start at 20 hrs per week.
Location: I Pour Life office and in the field with LifeCoaches and youth.
Rate: $13/hr with opportunity for review after 3 months