Company Name: Impact Recruiting Partners
Brief Company Description: Our Client, an exclusive authorized Regional Sales & Distribution Business for one of the country’s Top Window & Door Manufacturers (Fortune 400 Best Places to Work nationally; Top 10 Manufacturer by Window & Door Magazine), is searching for a superstar Sales Rep. to add to their highly successful & growing Team based in Springfield, MO!
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Job Description / Primary Responsibilities: This position works directly with homeowners promoting and selling the Product line to satisfy their replacement window & door needs. This individual will work in the customer’s home to measure and perform product presentations, prepare quotes, and explain pricing. This individual will be expected to generate their own leads through prospecting efforts, but will also be supplied company driven leads through in-market & corporate marketing efforts.
- Follow the Corporate/Brand Sales Process.
- Develop personalized goals monthly and annually that support the company’s goals set by management.
- Increase sales volume, profit margin and market share for Pella products in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Selling hours will include mornings, evenings, and weekends, per business needs.
- Maintain a high closing percentage.
- Actively seek out referral business from existing and previous customers.
- Work other methods of lead generation (I.E. door hangers, home shows, cold calls, networking, etc.)
- Utilize Quoting System to accurately price jobs to maintain profitability.
- Provide and communicate clearly all necessary information with the order for accurate ordering of product, directions for delivery, special instructions, customer request, method of payment, etc.
- Know the product line thoroughly as well as strengths and weaknesses of competitors’ products.
- Present the proper image as described by management.
- Report promptly as required by management
- Participate in ongoing training as instructed by management.
- Willingly accept and adjust to all of the future changes with this job.
- Build relationships with installation crews on our installed jobs.
- Provide after sale service to our customers to maintain long-term satisfaction
- Help cover showroom when not running appointments.
- Handle special projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, ideally in Sales/Sales Management, Construction Management, Business, or Design.
- 3+ years outside sales experience (Preferred) but will consider a competitive, high performing recent college grad.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & online tools such as Outlook, Portals, and Quoting & Design Tools
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Design, Decorating, or Home Staging experience (Preferred)
- Manage time effectively.
- Adapt to change quickly and effectively.
- Handle unusual situations with customers and installers in a professional manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times.
Job Location: Springfield, MO
Start Date / End Date: As soon as possible
Pay / Compensation: $50,000/yr – $80,000/yr