Company Name: Mihlfeld & Associates Inc
Brief Company Description: M&A has been in business since March 31st, 1994 and is committed to providing Logistics Services and Technology that reduces costs, improves efficiency, and builds value for our clients through specialized transportation, distribution, and information services.
Job Title: Routing Center Coordinator
Job Description / Primary Responsibilities: Routing Center Coordinators at Mihlfeld & Associates assist our clients by choosing the right shipping option to meet the unique needs of each shipment and executing each shipment from pickup to delivery. They are part of a team that reports directly to the Routing Center Manager. They are critical to success of our clients as the communication hub between our clients and carriers.
- Provide exceptional support to clients through prompt, clear communication via phone and email
- Collect shipment details and requirements to make the best routing decision
- Accurately log shipment details into shipment manifest system
- Schedule appointments for pickup and/or delivery
- Creating Bill of Ladings and other shipment documents
- Tracking shipments to ensure on-time delivery
- Act as liaison between clients and carriers to ensure each shipment is a success
Professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service and/or dispatch. Experience in the shipping or logistics industry is preferred but not required. We have found the most successful team members share the qualities below:
- Enjoy problem-solving and a quick-paced work environment
- You like working within a team, but can also achieve success working individually
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to learn software applications quickly
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple/changing tasks
Why to Apply: Mihlfeld & Associates, Inc. is an EOE dedicated to providing a great workplace experience and work-life balance for everyone. Below are some of the highlights:
- Competitive pay with paid training
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D)
- Workplace Culture that Actively Engages Employees
- M&A promotes the power of the individual and creates an environment that allows anyone to make a meaningful difference.
Job Location: Springfield, MO
Start Date / End Date: To Be Determined
Pay / Compensation: Competitive pay with paid training
Application Instructions:To apply, submit an application through Handshake.