Company Name: Native Range
Company Website: https://www.nativerange.com/
Company Information: Native Range ships wood home décor all over the United States from its headquarters in Springfield, Mo.
Job Title and Description/Primary Responsibilities: Marketing Intern
The marketing intern will get broad and applied marketing experience, the kind you won’t get at a larger company where you will be forced to focus on just one area, like social media, customer engagement or content writing. With Native Range you will get to engage in the entire marketing process, from product research and launching, to ad management and brand strategy.
The marketing intern will focus on growing our brand, increasing/optimizing our marketing and distribution channel breadth and depth, help manage customer relationships, and engage in a variety of other activities that facilitate growth for Native Range. This is a temporary intern position for the summer, ending on August 21st . The possibility of a permanent part-time position exists after the internship is completed.
Required Qualifications: We are looking for a marketing major with excellent writing skills who is proficient with computers. Experience with a suite of Adobe programs is preferable. Experience growing social media followership, digital, photography as well as design skills are a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize product listings on our e-comm platforms (Etsy, Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Writing SEO content
- Managing social media content (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and more)
- Conduct product research and identify new product opportunities
- Competitor intelligence research
- Set up and manage our Wayfair distribution channel
- Google shopping setup and optimization
- Managing ad campaigns within social platforms as well as with Adroll and WordStream
- Customer outreach/management (soliciting reviews, responding to conversations etc.)
- Staging and taking product photos
- Community outreach, including facilitating product photo shoots
- Writing and disseminating press releases to major publishers (HGTV Mag, Home & Garden, etc.)
- Influencer outreach and marketing (Bloggers, Insta, etc.)
- More as assigned by your manager
Job Location: 3389 South Scenic Ave. Unit E Springfield MO 65807
Hours: Approx. 12-15 a week
Pay/Compensation: $13 an hour to start
Application Instruction: Please send a writing sample along with a link to or PDF file representing your marketing “portfolio” to the email below.
Contact: Aaron Black <email@example.com>