Company Name: O’Reilly Auto Parts
Company Website: https://www.oreillyauto.com/
Job Title and Description: Marketing Intern
O’Reilly Auto Parts is seeking creative individuals with a passion for all things marketing and advertising to join our internship program. As a Marketing Intern, you will get the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and fun individuals in the industry while gaining experience with a Fortune 500 company! Areas of focus will include Marketing Operations, Design, and Digital Marketing.
- Assist Marketing Operations team with various print, retail and professional marketing projects.
- Assist Events/Sports Marketing team with various sponsorship and events projects.
- Assist with special department projects as necessary at the direction of SVP, VP and Directors of Marketing.
- Actively participate in phone coverage for the department, re-directing calls and respond to queries as needed.
- Help maintain and update departmental databases of various kinds.
- Assist in the preparation of creative briefs for digital ads.
- Assist in scheduling (internal stake holders and external talent) for DIY video shoots.
- Create digital ad traffic instructions and coordinate with all networks.
- Monthly research projects on competitive analysis and landing page reporting.
- Assist with creating trackable links, digital ad reporting and placement.
- Update all online local search channels across the Internet with exact locations/hours of existing and new stores Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Coordinate with Real Estate to ensure all locations/hours are up-to-date and accurate (existing, new and relocated stores).
- Claim and optimize all locations on all pertinent local search and review outlets Foursquare, Yelp, etc.
- Assist with distribution of assets for digitization and distribution of the current ad for the online space.
- Support Email Marketing Specialist with ongoing email/text initiatives, enhancements and reporting.
- Create additional online assets as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive, self-starter who is comfortable in a TEAM-oriented work environment.
- Pursuing or having attained a bachelors degree with a focus in Digital Marketing, Audio/Visual, Marketing Analytics, or Journalism.
- Experience working with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with a retail loyalty program.
Location: Corporate Headquarters – Springfield, MO
Hours: This is a part-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, with flexible scheduling.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Follow this link to apply: https://corporate.oreillyauto.com/onlineapplication/careerpage/jobDetails/316000