Company Name: KPM CPAs & Advisors
Company Website: https://www.kpmcpa.com/
Company Information: Since 1966, KPM has served a variety of industries and clientele, providing accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to help clients prosper. KPM is the largest locally owned accounting firm in Southwest Missouri and was recently again ranked one of the top 20 firms in the Midwest by Accounting Today in addition to being a top 300 firm nationwide by INSIDE Public Accounting. The firm also is a member of The Leading Edge Alliance and has office locations in Springfield and Branson.
KPM is an equal opportunity employer and employer decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or creed, disability, national origin, or any other protected status.
Job Description: KPM CPAs & Advisors (KPM) is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Department! We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset and strive to provide a combination of balance, teamwork, mutual respect, and trust. This is a paid internship position, working approximately 20-30 hours per week, through May of 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with overall firm marketing strategies and support marketing-related activities
• Assist with tasks associated with PR opportunities
• Edit and format marketing reports
• Support proposal preparation and presentations
• Pack conference materials and maintain firm material inventory
• Complete administrative tasks associated with the KPM CARES program and firm sponsorships
• Author technical articles, website content/email blasts/social media posts
• Compile research for regulatory articles and documentation
• A junior or senior college student pursuing a degree in marketing, communication, or other
applicable field of study is preferred.
• A current GPA of 3.2 or higher is preferred.
• Effective communication, time management, and organizational skills are necessary to perform
successfully in this role.
Internship Location: Springfield, MO
Internship Dates: August 2022 through May 2023
Internship Hours: 20 – 30 hours per week
Application Instructions: Visit https://kpmcpa.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=51&source=kpmcpa to apply.