Company Name: Wilson Logistics
Company Website: https://www.wilsonlogistics.com
Company Information: Wilson Logistics is a family-owned trucking company that knows our drivers as well as we know our customers.
Job Summary: Responsible for assisting in the managing of driving associates. Oversee assigned fleet and directly affect performance based on operational requirements. Dispatch, organize and manage driver staff to ensure that work is accomplished in a manner consistent within organizational requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned driving associates.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring drivers to help understand business needs.
- Proactively monitor service to ensure on-time delivery.
- Analyze assigned fleet daily to ensure the highest productivity possible.
- Monitor data accuracy such as PTA’s, Qualcomm messaging and home time requests.
- Assist drivers with any permits needed for specific state travel.
- Work directly with operation team for synergies.
- Communicate and achieve operational goals, tactics and strategies.
- Manage information accuracy of system data.
- Perform such duties and assume other responsibilities as may be required and directed by the manager.
- Coach drivers to operate at the safest level possible.
- Working towards a degree in Logistics, Business, Management, or relevant field.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively with internal and external customers, both large and small groups.
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitudes toward work. Possess excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain solid relationships with professionals at all levels.
- Plan and prioritize work properly.
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
Internship Location: Strafford, Missouri
Compensation: $13/ Hour
Application Instructions: Submit an application online at https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=46341&clientkey=F4DAA78B66D2A35B6ABFA1C2427149CE