Are you ready to reduce your cholesterol or blood sugar?
Are you ready to sleep better and have more energy?
Are you ready to lose weight?
Are you ready to get off certain medications?
Free Information Sessions:
Register and join us for a free CHIP informational session where you will learn all the details about everything the CHIP program has to offer. We’ll review the complete session schedule, provide details on the health screenings, show you what your CHIP kit will contain, and also show you results of the lifestyle changes others have achieved by completing the CHIP program! Additionally, a CHIP-friendly meal will be served at each information session. Please pre-register for these sessions through My Learning Connection.
- Monday, 5/13 – 5:15-6:00 PM
- Friday, 5/17 – 12:00-12:45 PM
- Monday, 5/20 – 11:00-11:45 AM
- Thursday, 5/30 – 5:15-6:00 PM
Location: Magers Health and Wellness Center, Room 100
Summer 2019 Session:
The summer 2019 CHIP session will be held from June 11th to August 13th. Classes will meet each week on Tuesday and Thursday evening. Specific class dates will be announced soon!
*New* – Our CHIP program now includes a flexible component that allows a virtual participation option if you are unable to attend a particular session.
The summer session will include:
- 18 Group lifestyle education sessions.
- 2 Health screens including key blood markers.
- Participant kit containing books, pedometer, and water bottle.
- Grocery store tour with discussion on trending food topics.
- Cooking demos.
- Guest speakers.
- Group walking challenge
- Healthy meals provided at all classes throughout the course!
Daniela Novotny, DHSc, RD, LD, CHE
The cost of the program is $200 and is noncredit fee waiver eligible.
The cost covers:
-Books and materials
-Meals at all sessions
-Pre and post laboratory panels to measure improvement
-Grocery shopping tour
There is a $25 MSU Bookstore gift card incentive at the end for 85% class attendance/makeup and a $25 MSU Bookstore gift card incentive for improvement in 1 of 5 indicators (total cholesterol, LDL, Triglycerides, weight loss, blood sugar).
Sponsored dependents and household dependents may participate at a reduced rate. Class size is limited.
Please register through My Learning Connection:
– Login at My Missouri State.
– Go to the “Profile” tab.
– Click “My Learning Connection” under the Professional Development section.
– Once there, type CHIP into the search box at the upper right of the screen.
– Follow the prompts to use your noncredit fee waiver or pay for the class.
Questions? Contact Ben Hunt at email@example.com.